Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!




So this year I was not excited about my birthday. I'm usually happy b/c this means Jonathan will take the day off and we'll all go do something fun with the boys. I wasn't happy to be leaving my 20's and moving onto the next decade! My attitude changed the morning of my birthday when my boys came into the room. They jumped on the bed and wished me a Happy Birthday with big smiles and lots of excitment! We got ready to go and right before leaving I found three Birthday cards waiting for me to open from my three boys. They were all great cards with many Birthday wishes. We headed to the mall to check out a watch I had be secret eyeing on my Sister-in-law Patrice. I ended up picking a silver tone with a black mother-of-pearl faced Deco inspired watch for birthday. Jonathan jokingly said I wanted a watch so that I could see time tick away (funny guy!). Later at night we headed over to California Adventure with the boys to have dinner then get an awesome spot to watch the "World Of Color" show. I had never seen this show and thought what a wonderful way to celebrate the new decade than with a beautiful water show! Nainoa loved it and Kaileo I'm not sure he hid part of his face under a blanket the whole time, but did watch the show. I loved the show and enjoyed taking pictures! Jonathan kept telling me not to take pictures b/c I's miss something, but I couldn't help myself from doing so.
































One last look before we ended our fun night!

1 comment:

  1. yay! Happy Birthday Lucinda! I am so glad you had a great one! I want to see your new watch soon! :)

    ReplyDelete