Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bowling And a Christmas Party

This past weekend I took Nainoa to kiddy birthday party at CSUF's bowling alley! I had forgotten about the bowling alley there. I don't think I ever went to the bowling alley there the whole time I attended CSUF. I left Kaileo at home with Jonathan figuring it would be craziness if I took the two boys. Nainoa had never been bowling so he was all over the place at first, but then got the hang of the whole bowling thing and was great. After a busy day at the bowling alley Jonathan and I went to a Christmas party at the Bailey's house! We had such a blast and the food was great! My sister-in-law Patrice always has such great stories to tell and people bring the funniest gag gifts!





Birthday boy having a ball!

I loved the blue glow of the bowling alley and I think so did Nainoa.

Nainoa counting all the bowling balls as they came out of the ball return.

The party people taking a break for a group picture.

I love how Nainoa is enjoying the veggies with dip while the other kids are waiting for the cake. Nainoa could careless too funny!

My niece and her friend.

A naughty Christmas kit!

Some kind of bra carrier!?!

A dancing hat!

Twister!

Loved these napkins!

Aww!

Hubby and his sister, Patrice.

Getting ready for the yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment