Thursday, December 16, 2010

Making Christmas!


So this week has been a busy one. Nainoa had a Christmas Program at his pre-school Tuesday night so the family went to watch Nainoa perform. I was especially happy that my sister-in-law Patrice and one of the nieces were able to come and watch Nainoa! My mom also came to watch Nainoa after a long 12 hour shift at work ( thank you mom for coming meant a lot to us). Before getting to school Nainoa started to cry and said he didn't want to go to his school's program. He wanted to stay at home and play with his trains. I couldn't get him to change his mind so what does a desperate mommy do? Well, I rushed over to Kohl's and bought him a train ornament he had seen there a few weeks ago. I told him if he was good and went to school I'd give it to him after. We rushed over to his school and he did great! He was so cute in his little angel costume. He had a great time singing and dancing around with of his friends! I was hoping since he had such a great time he'd forget about the train ornament ( this was suppose to be his stocking ornament), but no he asked for it once we got home. On Thursday we went over to our church to decorate cookies for the homeless. The boys had a great time decorating, but it didn't take long before they started to eat their creations! Oh well it's a good thing the church is expecting older kiddos to help with the project!




Nainoa showing everyone his train!

Decorating some cookies!


Kaileo really enjoyed doing this project.




Nana helping Kaileo out wit the decorating.


I was telling Nainoa he wasn't suppose to eat the cookies. He responded with a big smile.

Sprinkle face.

Nainoa and his other Angel buddies.



Dancing around.
I was surprised how into he was after having a rough start at home.
All smiles after a great performance with his snowman soup kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment