Monday, July 25, 2011

Flashback to the Month of May

We've been pretty busy this Summer with swim lessons, tee ball, preschool, and and other fun Summer stuff that I forgot to put up some pictures of May. Nainoa graduated from Pre-School it was so cute seeing him sing up there with his friends. They had a closing program at the school and his class did the months of the year. He was March and was a kit flyer and did a great job flying his kite on stage. The next day there was a graduation ceremony for the kids and Nainoa insisted that he wear his tie! I guess he knew it was an important day LOL! I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten in the Fall! I wasn't sure if I wanted him to go to Pre-School b/c I was staying home with them, but now I'm so glad he did. It makes my heart melt when he talks about his friends, teacher, and God! Yes God Nainoa's my little thinker. Love how he talks about God and loves us to read stories from the Bible!


















No comments:

Post a Comment