Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh That Crafty Itch!

I love love love doing crafts and have been toying with the idea of making something I can sell at craft fairs and Etsy for a while now. My friend Wendy opened up an Etsy shop (Cutie Popper) and that got me thinking some more of what I'd love to make and sell. So as much as I would love to have a little girl it doesn't seem like that's ever going to happen so I figured maybe I can make cute girly bows, headbands and what not to get my girl fix LOL! I really enjoy looking at cute girls clothes and hair bows. I've still have supplies coming so I hope to get more stuff on the site soon. I've made a few hair bows and headbands, but it looks like Etsy is a tough world with many vendors and competition, but it's so much fun creating such cute girly hair goods! Still haven't got the name down right,but for now it's called Miss Cutie Patootie!













































No comments:

Post a Comment