Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Bento Madness!

So I've been making Nainoa's lunch for about a year now and it's gotten sort of plain and boring. I love color and was searching around for cool kid lunch ideas and came across lots of Bento lunch sites! I was hooked the answer I was searching for! The colors, fun shapes, different bento boxes, and all the fun accessories that you can get to make lunch super cute and fun for kids. I ordered some stuff online and found these adorable crustless sandwich presses (my boys don't like to eat the crust aww..... just like their mama) in a circle and heart shape. I tried it out today and Kai loved it!



Condiment holder cute!



Little cups to hold small snacks and some tooth picks.


Silicone cupcake cups for dividing snacks.



Food dividers.

Cute little food picks I couldn't resist.


This is my William Sonoma find.



No comments:

Post a Comment