Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Look Who Needs Glasses!

So I took Nainoa to get his eyes checked before school started and found out he needs glasses. Ugh my heart ached as soon as the doctor told me. I felt so bad he had gotten my bad eye genes. Visions of my childhood wearing glasses flashed before me especially those horribelschool pictures, you know the kind you take for picture day. I had ugly glasses b/c my parents thought they were doing a nice thing by letting me pick out my own glasses ( purple, roudn tort. shell, clear with pink wire, big bright red ones). Nainoa seemed excited about the whole thing and off we went to the mall to search for a pair that weren't as dorky as the ones I had as a kid. We found some and he seems happy. He asked today when he would get his glasses. Here's a few pictures I took of him trying some out. I can't believe how much older he looks with glasses.







No comments:

Post a Comment