Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yes I'm a Cheesy Mama



Nainoa starts school on Monday and I had been on a search to find him a backpack and lunch bag. I ordered three different backpacks and let him pick. He ended up with one from L.L. Bean with sharks and fish on it. Being the cheesy mom that I am I sent it to get his named embroidered (not sure if that's the right word monogrammed?). I noticed during the school year that when I took Nainoa to school for speech therapy all the kids backpacks outside the classrooms on hooks had their names on them with marker. So I made a mental note to make sure get Nainoa's name on his backpack. It's not bold, but you can def. see his name on the bag. So here is what his backpack and lunch bag looks like. Jonathan thought it the print was rather busy, but Nainoa loves it and can't wait to use it. Anything to see a smile on his face right!?! ;)





















No comments:

Post a Comment